SR Clients Carousel 01
This module is a combination of headers, subheaders, cards, images, and texts
An ideal use case for SR Clients Carousel 01 is clients scrolls
You can edit the following items within the Styles tab:
- Layout: page or full-width
- Container width: minimum, narrow, wide, maximum
- Top-bottom padding: default, no padding, small padding, large padding, custom padding
- Background option: image, video, color, custom, gradient
- Text align: right, left, center, justified
- Text color: auto, primary, secondary, tertiary, white, black, dark, light, success, info, warning, danger, custom
- Border styles: none, solid, dotted, dashed, double
- Responsive settings:
- Tablet: text-align at breakpoint (same text-align options); top-bottom padding at breakpoint (same padding options)
- Mobile: text-align at breakpoint (same text-align options); top-bottom padding at breakpoint (same padding options)
For SR Clients Carousel 01, most settings are focused on the header(s), description and logos.
Setting custom classes and ID
At the very top of the content section, you have the ability to add custom classes and an ID to the module.
Header and Content
The first setting you see when editing SR Clients Carousel 01 is the header.
You can have as many headers as you want. You can even choose which Size they are: H1, H2, H3, H4, H5, H6, P.
You can also choose the Display Size to L, XL, XXL, XXXL
You also have an option to create a sub-header or description
Editing the Logos
- You can have as many logos as you want.
- Each Logo can be linked to External links, Content, File, email address, or Blog
Editing the Carousel Settings
- You have the ability to display the logos as a carousel or a normal row. Whe nthe carousel toggle is enabled you have to the carousel settings. Here you can set:
- Logos to show: sets the number of logos to show per instance of the carousel.
- Autoplay Speed: set the speed of the autoplay in seconds
Sprocket Rocket Module page: You can see the module live.