SR Hero Card 01
This module is a combination of headers, subheaders, buttons, image/video backgrounds, and a card
An ideal use case for SR Hero Card 01 is on your Homepages. You can have a great background with a card that contains the texts and buttons for a more highlighted effect.
You can edit the following items within the Styles tab:
- Layout: page or full-width
- Container width: minimum, narrow, wide, maximum
- Top-bottom padding: default, no padding, small padding, large padding, custom padding
- Background option: image, video, color, custom, gradient
- Text align: right, left, center, justified
- Text color: auto, primary, secondary, tertiary, white, black, dark, light, success, info, warning, danger, custom
- Border styles: none, solid, dotted, dashed, double
- Responsive settings:
- Tablet: text-align at breakpoint (same text-align options); top-bottom padding at breakpoint (same padding options)
- Mobile: text-align at breakpoint (same text-align options); top-bottom padding at breakpoint (same padding options)
For SR Hero Card 01, most settings are focused on the header(s), subheaders, buttons, card, and background
Header and Content
The first setting you see when editing SR Hero Card 01 is the header.
You can have as many headers as you want. You can even choose which Size they are: H1, H2, H3, H4, H5, H6, P.
You can also choose the Display Size to L, XL, XXL, XXXL
You also have an option to create a sub-header or description
You can add as many CTA Buttons as you want.
You can edit the following:
CTA Type: Hubspot CTA, button, or modal. in most instances, we use button.
CTA Style: Primary, Secondary, Tertiary, White, Black, Dark, Light, Success, Info, Warning, Danger, Outline Primary, Outline Secondary, Outline Tertiary, Outline White, Outline Black, Outline Dark, Outline Light, Outline Success, Outline Info, Outline Warning, Outline Danger, Custom, None.
CTA Size: Small, Default, Large
Add Icon Option: Position: Left or Right
Editing the module
- You can edit the following:
- Card Alignment
- Vertical Alignment: Top, Center, Bottom
- Horizontal Alignment: Right, Left, Center
- Height of the module to:
- Parallax Option