This module features a combination of headers, body text, and HTML code field.
You can edit the following items within the design settings section:
- Layout: Page or Full-width
- Container width: minimum, narrow, wide, maximum
- Top-bottom padding: default, no padding, small padding, large padding, custom padding
- Background option: image, video, color, custom, gradient
- Text align: right, left, center, justified
- Text color: auto, primary, secondary, tertiary, white, black, dark, light, success, info, warning, danger, custom
- Border styles: none, solid, dotted, dashed, double
- Responsive settings:
- Tablet: text-align at breakpoint (same text-align options); top-bottom padding at breakpoint (same padding options)
- Mobile: text-align at breakpoint (same text-align options); top-bottom padding at breakpoint (same padding options)
For SR Cards Three Cols 01, most settings are focused on headers, subheaders, CTA, and Cards
Setting custom classes and ID
At the very top of the content section, you have the ability to add custom classes and an ID to the module.
Headers and Content
The first setting you see when editing SR Cards Three Cols 01 is the header.
You can have as many headers as you want. You can even choose which Size they are: H1, H2, H3, H4, H5, H6, P.
You can also choose the Display Size to L, XL, XXL, XXXL
You also have an option to create a sub-header or description
Adding the Embed Code
At the bottom of the content settings, there is an HTML field. Here you can embed the external code/ script to your page.
NOTE: Issues regarding side effects and bugs caused by the external scripts/ code may not be liable to receive support from the Sprocket Rocket Support Team.