SR Offer Bar 08
This module features a combination of headers, body text, timer, and CTAs.
An ideal use case for SR Offer Bar 08 is for converting visitors to join your webinar or event with a CTA.
You can edit the following items within the design settings section:
- Layout: page or full-width
- Container width: minimum, narrow, wide, maximum
- Top-bottom padding: default, no padding, small padding, large padding, custom padding
- Card Background Option: image, video, color, custom, gradient
- Background option: image, video, color, custom, gradient
- Text align: right, left, center, justified
- Text color: auto, primary, secondary, tertiary, white, black, dark, light, success, info, warning, danger, custom
- Border styles: none, solid, dotted, dashed, double
- Responsive settings:
- Tablet: text-align at breakpoint (same text-align options); top-bottom padding at breakpoint (same padding options)
- Mobile: text-align at breakpoint (same text-align options); top-bottom padding at breakpoint (same padding options)
For SR Offer Bar 08, most settings are focused on the header(s), text, timer, and CTAs.
Setting custom classes and ID
At the very top of the content section, you have the ability to add custom classes and an ID to the module.
Toggle Full Screen
This toggle will make the module occupy the entire page.
Header and Content
The first setting you see when editing SR Offer Bar 08 is for a Header and Description. Here you can add as much headers as you want, designate its style and display size, and add rich text.
Editing the CTA
You can add as many CTA buttons as you want. The CTA can contain the link to the webinar or event.
You can edit the following:
CTA Type: Hubspot CTA, button, or modal. in most instances, we use button.
CTA Style: Primary, Secondary, Tertiary, White, Black, Dark, Light, Success, Info, Warning, Danger, Outline Primary, Outline Secondary, Outline Tertiary, Outline White, Outline Black, Outline Dark, Outline Light, Outline Success, Outline Info, Outline Warning, Outline Danger, Custom, None.
CTA Size: Small, Default, Large
Add Icon Option: Position: Left or Right
You have the option to add a date counter. This is a date field. You can set the date of your event or webinar and the module will do a count down to the date and time