SR Offer Smart Pop 01
This module features a combination of headers, body text, CTAs, forms, and Images.
You can edit the following items within the Styles tab:
- Layout: page or full-width
- Container width: minimum, narrow, wide, maximum
- Background option: image, video, color, custom, gradient
- Text color: auto, primary, secondary, tertiary, white, black, dark, light, success, info, warning, danger, custom
For SR Offer Smart Pop 01, most settings are focused on headers, subheaders, Images, CTAs, and Forms.
Setting custom classes and ID
At the very top of the content section, you have the ability to add custom classes and an ID to the module.
Popup Teaser and Image
The first setting you see when editing SR Offer Smart Pop 01 is the Popup teaser. This is the text that displays at the bottom of the page. It could be a short description of the form or an offer of the module. Use it like how you would a topbar on the navigation module.
There also is an image field you could use to show your guide, template, book, or offer you are offering.
Editing the Form
The offer bar expands when the visitor is at the lower portion of the page. This popup has a form that can be used to convert visitors.
You can edit the following:
- Form Styles
- Background Color
- Text Color
- Hide Field Labels
- Form (Choose a form/Create a New one)
Editing the Module
- This module gives you the option to:
- Tease Image - Show portion of the image
- Open Once
- Auto Show Popup Timer (in seconds) - Specify the number of seconds delay before the popup shows on a page.