SR Pillar Chapter Title 01
This module features a combination of a label, headings, and body description.
You can edit the following items within the Styles tab:
- Layout: page or full-width
- Container width: minimum, narrow, wide, maximum
- Top-bottom padding: default, no padding, small padding, large padding, custom padding
- Background option: image, video, color, custom, gradient
- Text align: right, left, center, justified
- Text color: auto, primary, secondary, tertiary, white, black, dark, light, success, info, warning, danger, custom
- Border styles: none, solid, dotted, dashed, double
- Responsive settings:
- Tablet: text-align at breakpoint (same text-align options); top-bottom padding at breakpoint (same padding options)
- Mobile: text-align at breakpoint (same text-align options); top-bottom padding at breakpoint (same padding options)
For SR Pillar Chapter Title 01, most settings are focused on the label, headings, and body description.
Setting custom classes and ID
At the very top of the content section, you have the ability to add custom classes and an ID to the module.
Label, Header, and Content
The first setting you see when editing SR Pillar Chapter Title 01 is for the label and header. Here you can add a label, and header, designate their style and display size, and add rich text.