SR Pricing 02
This module is a combination of headers, subheaders, cards, and texts
An ideal use case for SR Pricing 02 is for comparing two plan pricing points.
You can edit the following items within the Styles tab:
- Layout: page or full-width
- Container width: minimum, narrow, wide, maximum
- Top-bottom padding: default, no padding, small padding, large padding, custom padding
- Background option: image, video, color, custom, gradient
- Text align: right, left, center, justified
- Text color: auto, primary, secondary, tertiary, white, black, dark, light, success, info, warning, danger, custom
- Border styles: none, solid, dotted, dashed, double
- Responsive settings:
- Tablet: text-align at breakpoint (same text-align options); top-bottom padding at breakpoint (same padding options)
- Mobile: text-align at breakpoint (same text-align options); top-bottom padding at breakpoint (same padding options)
For SR Pricing 02, most settings are focused on the header(s), cards, text, and buttons
Setting custom classes and ID
At the very top of the content section, you have the ability to add custom classes and an ID to the module.
Header and Content
The first settings you see when editing SR Pricing 02 is header and content.
You can have as many headers as you want. You can even choose which Size they are: H1, H2, H3, H4, H5, H6, P.
You can also choose the Display Size to L, XL, XXL, XXXL
You also have an option to create a sub-header or description
Pricing Heading and Description
You can have as many pricing headings as you want. This is where you would want to provide more information about the offers/ price points.
Editing the Columns
You have the ability to add and edit up to 2 columns. Each column gives you the ability to edit:
- Features: You can add up to 6 features per column
- Highlight Plan (Enabling this toggle provides the column card with a gradient background to highlight the plan to your visitors)