SR Tabs Accordion 02
This module is a combination of headers, subheaders, cards, and texts
An ideal use case for SR Tabs Accordion 02 is for frequently asked questions and answers about your products or services.
You can edit the following items within the Styles tab:
- Layout: page or full-width
- Container width: minimum, narrow, wide, maximum
- Top-bottom padding: default, no padding, small padding, large padding, custom padding
- Background option: image, video, color, custom, gradient
- Text align: right, left, center, justified
- Text color: auto, primary, secondary, tertiary, white, black, dark, light, success, info, warning, danger, custom
- Border styles: none, solid, dotted, dashed, double
- Responsive settings:
- Tablet: text-align at breakpoint (same text-align options); top-bottom padding at breakpoint (same padding options)
- Mobile: text-align at breakpoint (same text-align options); top-bottom padding at breakpoint (same padding options)
For SR Tabs Accordion 02, most settings are focused on the header(s), description and Accordions.
Setting custom classes and ID
At the very top of the content section, you have the ability to add custom classes and an ID to the module.
Header and Content
The first setting you see when editing SR Tabs Accordion 02 is the header.
You can have as many headers as you want. You can even choose which Size they are: H1, H2, H3, H4, H5, H6, P.
You can also choose the Display Size to L, XL, XXL, XXXL
You also have an option to create a sub-header or description
Editing the Accordions
- There are two columns containing accordion items and headings in both of them.
- You have the ability to have as many accordion items as you want.
- Each Accordion Item comes with an Accordion Label and an Accordion Content
- You also have the option to keep the accordion item expanded by default on load.