SR Tabs Vertical 01
This module can be used on multiple topics, where a user can easily switch from one topic to another by simply clicking on the next tab. It is mostly used for FAQ Pages, and About Us Pages.
You can edit the following items within the Styles tab:
- Layout: page or full-width
- Container width: minimum, narrow, wide, maximum
- Top-bottom padding: default, no padding, small padding, large padding, custom padding
- Background option: image, video, color, custom, gradient
- Text align: right, left, center, justified
- Text color: auto, primary, secondary, tertiary, white, black, dark, light, success, info, warning, danger, custom
- Border styles: none, solid, dotted, dashed, double
- Responsive settings:
- Tablet: text-align at breakpoint (same text-align options); top-bottom padding at breakpoint (same padding options)
- Mobile: text-align at breakpoint (same text-align options); top-bottom padding at breakpoint (same padding options)
For SR Tabs Vertical 01, most settings are focused on Headers, Description, Tab Items, Tab Text Color, Tab Width.
Header and Content
The first setting you see when editing SR Tabs Vertical 01 is for the header. Here you can add a header, designate its style and display size, and add rich text.
Editing the Tab Items
- You have the ability to add as many items in the module.
- In each Tab item you can edit:
- Tab Heading
- Tab Content
- You also have the option to edit:
- Tab Text Color
- Tabs Width