SR Three Col 03
This module features a combination of headers, body text, and columns.
You can edit the following items within the design settings section:
- Layout: page or full-width
- Container width: minimum, narrow, wide, maximum
- Top-bottom padding: default, no padding, small padding, large padding, custom padding
- Background option: image, video, color, custom, gradient
- Text align: right, left, center, justified
- Text color: auto, primary, secondary, tertiary, white, black, dark, light, success, info, warning, danger, custom
- Border styles: none, solid, dotted, dashed, double
- Responsive settings:
- Mobile: text-align at breakpoint (same text-align options); top-bottom padding at breakpoint (same padding options)
For SR Three Col 03, most settings are focused on the header(s), subheader text, and column
Setting custom classes and ID
At the very top of the content section, you have the ability to add custom classes and an ID to the module.
Header and Content
The first setting you see when editing SR Three Col 03 is for a full-width content section and column. Here you can add a header, designate its style and display size, and add rich text.
Editing the column
Editing the column is pretty easy. Each column can have its own Media Type: Image, Video, Lottie, or None, header, and body text. You can also add a CTA button if needed. The various media types have various properties:
- Add to Lightbox
- Image Link
- Video Type:
- Embed Type: Embed URL, Embed Code
- Video URL
- Size: Automatically Adjust, Exact Width, and Height
- Maximum Size: Original, Full width, Custom
- Custom Thumbnail
- HTML Video:
- Video File
- Video Poster
- Alt Text
- Show Controls
- Hubspot Video
- Hubspot Video
- Video Accent: None, Design 1, Design 2, Design 3
- Lottie Embed Code
There is an available option to customize the column size, just check on this option. There is also the option to set the order for each column on mobile, just a set number on this option.
Use Image as Background
Makes the Column's image the background. Requires media type to be IMAGE.