SR Two Col 02
This module features a combination of headers, body text, optional CTAs and Images.
You can edit the following items within the design settings section:
- Layout: page or full-width
- Container width: minimum, narrow, wide, maximum
- Top-bottom padding: default, no padding, small padding, large padding, custom padding
- Background option: image, video, color, custom, gradient
- Text align: right, left, center, justified
- Text color: auto, primary, secondary, tertiary, white, black, dark, light, success, info, warning, danger, custom
- Border styles: none, solid, dotted, dashed, double
- Responsive settings:
- Mobile: text-align at breakpoint (same text-align options); top-bottom padding at breakpoint (same padding options)
For SR Two Col 02, most settings are focused on the header(s), text, and CTA.
Full-width header and content
The first setting you see when editing SR Two Col 02 is for a full-width content section above the two columns. Here you can add a header, designate its style and display size, and add rich text.
You don't have to use this if you don't want to. Most instances we've seen do not choose to add text in these fields.
Editing the left and right columns in SR Two Col 2
Customizing the left and right columns in these two modules focuses on the visual, text, and CTA. You can also set column widths and add tablet- and mobile-specific breakpoints to further ensure you're delivering a great experience for non-desktop visitors.