SR Two Col 06
This module is a combination of columns, headers and texts, and links.
You can edit the following items within the Styles tab:
- Layout: page or full-width
- Container width: minimum, narrow, wide, maximum
- Top-bottom padding: default, no padding, small padding, large padding, custom padding
- Background option: image, video, color, custom, gradient
- Text align: right, left, center, justified
- Text color: auto, primary, secondary, tertiary, white, black, dark, light, success, info, warning, danger, custom
- Border styles: none, solid, dotted, dashed, double
- Responsive settings:
- Mobile: text-align at breakpoint (same text-align options); top-bottom padding at breakpoint (same padding options)
For SR Two Col 06, most settings are focused on the header(s), body description, and links.
Heading and Body Text
The first setting you see is for the header(s) and/or body text on the left column.
You can have as many headers as you want, and choose their size: H1, H2, H3, H4, H5, H6, P.
You can also choose the Display Size to L, XL, XXL, XXXL
You also have an option to create a sub-header or description
The Links are located on the right column of this module.
You have the option to edit the Links' Header and other settings for the links independently.