SR Two Col Features 02
This module is a combination of headers, subheaders, cards,and images.
An ideal use case for SR Two Col Features 02 is showcasing the features of your product, offer or service with a video or an image.
You can edit the following items within the Styles tab:
- Layout: page or full-width
- Container width: minimum, narrow, wide, maximum
- Top-bottom padding: default, no padding, small padding, large padding, custom padding
- Background option: image, video, color, custom, gradient
- Text align: right, left, center, justified
- Text color: auto, primary, secondary, tertiary, white, black, dark, light, success, info, warning, danger, custom
- Border styles: none, solid, dotted, dashed, double
- Responsive settings:
- Tablet: text-align at breakpoint (same text-align options); top-bottom padding at breakpoint (same padding options)
- Mobile: text-align at breakpoint (same text-align options); top-bottom padding at breakpoint (same padding options)
For SR Two Col Features 02, most settings are focused on the header(s), body description, and feature cards.
Setting custom classes and ID
At the very top of the content section, you have the ability to add custom classes and an ID to the module.
Header and Content
The first setting you see when editing SR Two Col Features 02 is the header.
You can have as many headers as you want. You can even choose which Size they are: H1, H2, H3, H4, H5, H6, P.
You can also choose the Display Size to L, XL, XXL, XXXL
You also have an option to create a sub-header or description
Editing the media
Media Type: Image, Video, Lottie, or None. The various media types have various properties:
- Add to Lightbox
- Image Link
- Video Type:
- Embed Type: Embed URL, Embed Code
- Video URL
- Size: Automatically Adjust, Exact Width, and Height
- Maximum Size: Original, Full width, Custom
- Custom Thumbnail
- HTML Video:
- Video File
- Video Poster
- Alt Text
- Show Controls
- Hubspot Video
- Hubspot Video
- Video Accent: None, Design 1, Design 2, Design 3
- Lottie Embed Code (Set the width to 100% and remove the height)
Editing the Features
- You can add up to as many feature cards as you want.
- Each card comes with an Image, Feature Heading(s) and Feature Content
- Each card has an option for a Feature Link.