SR Video Slider 01
This module features a combination of headers, body text, filters, slides, and CTAs.
You can edit the following items within the Styles tab:
- Layout: page or full-width
- Container width: minimum, narrow, wide, maximum
- Top-bottom padding: default, no padding, small padding, large padding, custom padding
- Background option: image, video, color, custom, gradient
- Text align: right, left, center, justified
- Text color: auto, primary, secondary, tertiary, white, black, dark, light, success, info, warning, danger, custom
- Border styles: none, solid, dotted, dashed, double
- Responsive settings:
- Tablet: text-align at breakpoint (same text-align options); top-bottom padding at breakpoint (same padding options)
- Mobile: text-align at breakpoint (same text-align options); top-bottom padding at breakpoint (same padding options)
For SR Video Slider 01, most settings are focused on headers, subheaders, filters, slides, and CTAs.
Setting custom classes and ID
At the very top of the content section, you have the ability to add custom classes and an ID to the module.
Header and Content
The first setting you see when editing SR Cards Features 01 is the header.
You can have as many headers as you want. You can even choose which Size they are: H1, H2, H3, H4, H5, H6, P.
You can also choose the Display Size to L, XL, XXL, XXXL
You also have an option to create a sub-header or description
Adding the Filters
- The module has the option for a filter function
- You can have as many filters are you want.
Editing the Slides
- You can have as many slides as you want
- Each Slide gives you an option to edit:
- Image Size: Automatically Adjust or Exact width and height
- Image Loading: Lazy, Eager, or Browser default
- Video File
- Filters (Use all lowercase, use - to separate words. And separate filters with a space)